Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

SHOPPING WITH MY SISSY


I had a hot phonesex call yesterday. He sent me an email and asked what I would do if he came to me in panties and pantyhose. I said I would dress you up more and force you to shop for more. He called me and the phonesex call started with me taking him to victoria’s secret. He was to try on panties and bras. Not only for me but for the sales lady. He modeled them for us, as we laughed. His lil clit was getting so hard. He begged me to cum, but I told him not yet we had more shopping to do. We slipped him into a lil black dress and thigh high boots. He then was allowed to stroke his lil clitty and cream in his panties. Then I made him clean his panties off. Do you want a hot dom phonesex call with me sissy’s. Come talk to me and my friend in the FREE SEX CHAT room

CALL ME 1 888 402 8669 ASK FOR MISTRESS LAURA.

PHONESEX

No comments: