Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, December 22, 2008

FUCKING DIRTY NASTY WHORE

I took you to a glory hole. You nasty filthy cumslut, sucked all those cocks and made them cum in your mouth. I made you show me the cum then made you swallow it. You disgusting fucking cumsucking faggot. I shoved your mouth down on those cocks as my girlfriends looked on laughing. I made your pathetic ass lay flat on the ground. Your nasty filthy mouth was going to be our toilet for the day. I squatted over you and pissed right now your throat. Your fucking dirty cumsucking ass told me how much you loved it. Then my chubbier friend spread her ass over your mouth. You started licking her ass and fucking it with your tongue. How disgusting!! You felt her push her shit against your tongue, as I yelled for you to start sucking it out. She smeared her shit all over your face, as you shot your hot load for us. Your a nasty fucking dirty cum eating whore. Call me for some nasty fucking phonesex 1 888 402 8669 ask for MISTRESS LAURA or come to our phonesex chatroom.

No comments: