Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

MOMMY'S BABY

REGRESSION/FORCE FEM PHONESEX. My lil boy came to me. He has been so naughty to his lil sister, I had to teach him a lesson. I had him undress and told him he was going to be my lil girl now, baby girl. I put a diaper on him with some cute lil panties over top with ruffles on the bottom. He seems a bit upset and embarrassed. I make him put on a lil pink dress and cute lil ankelt socks with booties. OOPS theres a knock at the door. I tell him its his lil friends from school. I give you a pacifier and let them in. They see you and laugh, you keep saying "mommy no" *laughing* I tell you how this is how you will go to school from now on and you were so embarrassed you messed in your lil diaper. My lil baby girl, I love talking to you.


call 1 888 402 8669 ask for MISTRESS LAURA

or chat with me at our phonesex chatroom

No comments: