Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY FILTHY FUCKING DIRTY PIGGY


You got on your knees to serve me in your chaps and collar. I had two big black dildos for you my little piggy. You are disgusting and nasty, a filthy little piggy who will do anything to please me. I make you suck on one cock and have you gag on it for me. I could tell this is not the first time you sucked cock. You were a good little cocksucking faggot. I pulled the cock out your mouth and slapped you across your face with it. I tell you to take the big black cock and shove it in your ass, not slowly, hard and fast. You start to moan and I yell at you to squeal like the dirty fucking pig that you are. You start to squeal and moan, I laugh and tell you harder you whore, harder. The squeals get louder and I can't stand how annoying you get. I take the other dildo and shove it in your mouth. Your such a lil nasty whore. I tell you to stroke that pathetic cock of yours and to cum all over your face you fucking pig! I let you shot your load and tell you to clean up every last drop. You are my filthy fucking dirty piggy.




No comments: