Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

BOY TOY SEX SLAVE



My boytoy rang my phone for a hot PHONESEX call. I found him hanging out in our FREE SEXCHAT room. He wants nothing but to please me with his hands, mouth and his cock. He starts out massaging me with warming oils, touching every inch on my goregous body. He starts up my legs to my inner thighs where I feel his tonuge starting to massage it’s way up to my sweet pussy. His tongue rapidly dances over my clit and slides deep inside me. My moans of pleasure lets my boytoy know he is doing a good job and that he may now please me with his cock. He is to lay down as I get on top of him, sliding down on his cock and grinding my way to an incredible orgasm over and over. The catch is my boytoy is not allowed to cum in my presence. After I am done with him, he is to hang up and cum quickly to a picture of my that I tell him to look at. He is very obedient. Do you want to be used by me?
CALL ME AT 1 888 402 8669 ASK FOR MISTRESS LAURA

No comments: