Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 10, 2008

MY LITTLE GIRL



My baby called me today for a phonesex call. He starts out as my lil boy, but of course he is a bad bad boy. So I make him into my little girl. I start out by putting a diaper on him, then putting him in a lil pink frilly dress with lace and a puffy slip underneath. You whimper a lil, as i put ur lil anklet socks on with a lace trim. Then lil white patent leather shoes. When we go out you are to ride in the baby stroller, with a rattle and pacifier. You got so embarrassed when everyone was looking at you, laughing and pointing at my new baby girl. I stop at the neighbors to change your wet diaper with everyone watching you. I tell you how permanant this is and there is not going back, you will be mommy's little girl forever. I hear you rubbing that lil girl clitty of yours. Crying no mommy, as you explode in that diaper of yours. You are my lil girl and don't forget it.




Call me for age regression phone sex 1 888 402 8669 ask for MISTRESS LAURA


or visit our phonesex chatroom.

No comments: